It’s no secret that I love, love, LOVE Impact Theory. I haven’t seen every episode yet, but I’m well on my way. Tom Bilyeu does an incredible job interviewing superstar guests like Gary V and Tim Ferriss on his youtube show, and the content’s so solid. I highly recommend checking it out if you haven’t yet!
Anyways, why did I decide to do this post on 50 Dreams? Well, I recently listened to author Laura Vanderjam’s talk on IT, and she said something along the lines of, “people think they have no time so they don’t think about what they want to do with it.” This list helps solve that issue.
So, here’s my completely unedited list of 50 things I want to do, big and small. These aren’t goals, but rather activities I’ve wanted to do in my spare time. Expect mostly food stuffs, friends! And this used to be 100 dreams, but I trimmed it down to 50 because it’s more realistic that way, lol.
- Hike the Billy Goat Trail.
- Dine at Alinea.
- Have cocktails at Charles H bar in Seoul.
- Throw axes for funsies.
- Grow my own herbs at home.
- Go to Yellowstone National Park.
- Enjoy the new tasting menu at The Setting.
- Eat at The Inn at Little Washington.
- See my bestie David in SF.
- See the Aurora Borealis.
- Try Zahav the next time I’m in Philadelphia.
- Check out the new ramen spot in Barracks Row: Kaiju.
- Visit my friend Tom in Berlin.
- Learn how to cook mapo tofu at home.
- Take another dogcation with Daisy.
- Visit more wineries in the DMV area.
- Take a pottery class.
- Learn how to snowboard.
- Visit New Orleans.
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Bake a funfetti cake.
- Go to the top of the Empire State Building.
- Go to a drive in movie theater.
- Get family portraits done with Daisy.
- Go to Niagara Falls.
- See an opera in DC.
- Go to a drag brunch.
- Try escape room with friends.
- Go see a fortune teller.
- Try Pat’s and Geno’s cheesesteaks.
- Visit Austin.
- Attend a cosplay convention.
- Be active on youtube.
- Go back to Vegas for a foodie adventure with my mom.
- Go rock climbing.
- Visit Harry Potter World.
- Visit Hawaii with my family.
- Go HAM at a Break Room.
- Check out Napa Valley.
- See a comedy show.
- Collect seashells at the beach.
- Make my own ice cream.
- Go to the Maryland Science Center.
- Try Martha Dear pizza.
- Visit Montreal.
- Take boxing lessons.
- Visit Alcatraz.
- Go to a carnival.
- Take a paint and sip class.
- Try Spice and Dice in Towson.
Alright guys, that’s my list. I’ll be referencing it moving forward so make sure you keep an eye out! And if you catch me working too much, call me out and remind me to have fun. Have you ever made a list like this? If yes, is there any overlap? Let me know by commenting below.
I too have to make a list like this,.. I could see some common tasks,.. I will copy 🙂