Looking for the best hair styling tools on the market? Then you’re definitely going to want to keep reading because I’m going to tell you about 5 items you need in your life. Get your notepad ready because I’m about to drop some serious knowledge. You’re welcome in advance.
1. colortraktools Croc Clips – If you’re looking for styling clips, your search ends now. These babies work like a charm! They hold hair securely in place without tugging, and they hold a surprisingly large amount of hair. For those of you interested, you can purchase a set of 4 for $8.99 here online at Sally Beauty.
2. Lionesse Tourmaline Flat Iron – I’m straight up convinced that this 2″ iron is magical. It heats up in 30 seconds, reaching 450 degrees fahrenheit, and uses advanced infrared technology to prevent damage. It just works so well. Your do will seriously look celeb-sleek. It doesn’t take much time either!
I used to own a Chi, and it took me a good 20 minutes to do my entire mane; now it takes me 5 minutes tops. Now, this item does not come cheap ($300), but remember that you’re paying for quality. It’ll be worth every penny in the end so think of it as an investment.
3. Tangle Teezer Detangling Hairbrush – This tool is everything. If you have long hair, you need to purchase this asap because it painlessly removes tangles and knots as it works through wet or dry hair. The patented teeth formation bends and flexes, minimizing hair breakage and cuticle damage while adding shine. Tip: use it in the shower to brush in deep conditioners for pain-free detangling – available here in 4 different colors for $15.
4. Sephora Ceramic Blow Dryer – This is, hands down, the best dryer I’ve used in years. It takes a while to get used to the design because the buttons – 2 speed settings, 3 heat settings, and a cool shot button – are in an awkward place, but once you do, it’s easy peasy lemon squeezy. It dries hair quickly, and the finish is frizz-free.
The ceramic tourmouline seals in moisture while reducing drying time by up to 50 percent. Also, the set includes two concentrator nozzles for precision air control, a nine-foot long cord, and a limited lifetime warranty. Purchase it here for $80 at Sephora.
5. Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Tool – I absolutely love this brush. It works on all hair types and has innovative teeth to prevent pulling. The product removes excess moisture from the hair shaft to guarantee a quicker blow-dry so it’s a must-have for young professionals who are looking for max efficiency in all areas of their life! Available for purchase here at Sephora for $32.
And there you go, friends! I hope you enjoyed reading about the best hair styling tools you needed yesterday. What are some of your essentials? Let me know by leaving a comment below! And if you’re looking for more info on all things hair related, take a look at this tab!