This post was sponsored by MyMasq as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Partnering up with MyMasq to talk about their customizable DIY treatment today on the blog. It’s been a while since I last posted about skincare, so I’m excited to share this collab with you guys.
So, here’s how it works! You take their unique formula and mix it with any water-based fruit, vegetable or liquid to create a personalized facial mask.
Combine 1 ampule with a pre-measured scoop of water (measuring tool included) and desired mix-in and gently stir to create a creamy DIY face mask. Apply it to your face and neck using your fingertips, and let it dry for at least 15 minutes before rinsing with water.
- Aloe: known for its restorative properties, it helps soothe and moisturize sensitive skin.
- Avocado: rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, this helps nourish, strengthen and moisturize skin.
- Banana: contains Potassium, vitamins and tryptophan to help hydrate and shrink pores.
- Green Tea: filled with Vitamins C and E, this antioxidant rich ingredient helps brighten, smooth and firm skin.
- Honey: another ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this helps moisturize and help moisturize and promotes skin recovery and softness.
- Lemon: contains a ton of vitamin C that helps treat skin discolorations.
I’ve been experiencing some redness as of late, so lemon and aloe has been my go-to, but I love that I have so many options to choose from.
And with everything going on in the world right now, self-care is key. Take time to breath and treat yourself to a night of R&R. For me, that means face masks and binge-watching my favorite TV show. What’s a relaxing night in look like for you?