Dealing with a dry pucker? Then you’re welcome in advance. I’ve had some not so great experiences with flaky lips and skin so I realllly know what I’m talking about when it comes to curing dry anything. So, for those of you looking to soften your lips, here are the top 5 best moisturizing products for your pucker.
1. Hourglass No. 28 Lip Treatment Oil ($42) – Although pricy, this product – made of cutting-edge actives, botanicals, and skin-rejuvenating vitamins – is liquid gold. It conditions and shields against environmental elements, while strengthening the moisture barrier and boosting skin smoothness. As a plus, the item’s dispensed via an antibacterial, 24 karet tip for an extra soothing effect.
2. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve ($5.50) – Emulsified with rose extract, this lippie conditions and helps ease irritation. It also gives you a light pink tint that’s perfect for daily wear and smells like heaven, which is an obvious plus. Apply a thin layer at night to keep your pucker moisturized.
The one “con” about this product? You have to use your finger for application, which isn’t ideal for a germaphobe like myself. I recommend washing your hands before use to keep things clean because using this with dirty fingers is a serious no no.
3. Vapour Organic Lip Balm ($20) – For those of you looking for a solid non-glossy lip balm, this product is the bees knees. It has an antioxidant and botanical-rich formula that delivers moisture against dryness and chapping. The jojoba oil boosts hydration while other ingredients reduce inflammation, and it’s a luxe chapstick that ideal for both guys and gals!
4. Bite Agave Lip Mask ($26) – A luxurious leave-on lip mask that moisturizes with a bio-active blend of organic agave nectar, jojoba oil, vanilla CO2 extract, and trans-resveratrol. The consistency’s nice and thick, and the packaging’s really cute. The tube’s chic so if aesthetics matter to you, you’ll definitely appreciate the design.
5. Burt’s Bees Lip Crayons ($8.99) – Available in six creamy colors, these amazing crayons are some of the best tinted lip products you’ll ever buy. You don’t get any flaking because this item moisturizes while giving you a matte finish. I prefer these crayons to lipsticks because you don’t have to worry about exfoliating beforehand! So, if you have dry lips but still want to give ’em a little color, make sure you try these out ASAP. Carolina Coast and Sedona Sands are my favorite shades!
And there you go, friends, the top 5 best moisturizing lip products available on the market. Have you guys tried any of the aforementioned items? If yes, definitely let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment. If you have a different go-to, let me know what it is below. As always, don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! I’m always happy to hear from you all. For more on beauty, browse this tab here. Until next time, friends!