I don’t know about you guys, but I’m ready to get my travel on. Quarantine was challenging (…to say the least), even for an introvert like myself who prefers to relax at home on the regular.
I miss exploring, and I can’t wait to get back to it. I’ve done some casual road trips here and there, but no flying yet. So trust me when I say, I am beyond stoked to ride in a plane again, lol. I even miss walking through TSA. Yeah, I’m that starved for travel right now.
Anywho, if you read that and thought “feels,” you’re in for a serious treat. I’m partnering up with PenFed today to tell you all about their Rewards credit card + a DOPE sweeps they’re hosting.
For those of you interested, this card offers a ton of benefits for members, which includes 50,000 bonus points when you spend $3000+ in the first 90 days, as well as points on travel and other purchases.
They offer world class products and services to make your next trip safe, easy and memorable, and these are just some of the perks available:
- $100 annual domestic air ancillary travel statement credit
- $100 global entry or $85 TSA pre-check statement credit
- complimentary priority pass airport lounge annual membership
- 4x points on all travel categories for honors advantage members
- 3x points on all travel categories
- 1.5x points on all other purchases
Membership was previously limited to the military, certain government agencies and residents in select locations, but as of 2019, PenFed’s open to EVERYONE, which is great news to us all! Simply check “none of the above” in the application eligibility section to open your savings account with a minimum of $5.
Apply and be approved for a Pathfinder® Rewards credit card today for a chance to win a $10K dream vacation – yes, you heard correctly! You pay an annual fee of $95, and you won’t be charged extra for using said card outside of the US. Pathfinder reward points can be redeemed in various different ways:
- Gift card: for shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Travel: head to the reward catalog to see the great places your rewards can take you.
- Shopping: get everything from electronics to sporting goods, household items and more.
A win-win on every level! Let me know if you have any questions, and comment with your dream vacay below. If I had 10k to spare, I’d head to South Korea to visit my friends and family, and well, eat. Seoul has some of the BEST food you’ll ever have so make sure you add it to your travel bucketlist.
Alright friends, that’s a wrap for today! Stay tuned for more content coming your way, and click here to browse more travel posts. Until next time – sending you all big hugs!